The Drowning Panda Song The Drowning Panda Song

This single piece is - I dare say - the pinnacle of 21st century Western art.

BEEBO part 11 BEEBO part 11

While Beebo Part 11 might not be as good as some of its prequels, the retention of the celebrated original style, humor and animation makes it stand out in the Flash portal as a reminder of what truly constitutes a great Flash movie. By employing a distinct and consistent style, original humor, great narrative, superb voice acting, skilled use of sound effects and original characters fabulous999 has succeeded at the incredibly risky and difficult task of making a worthy sequel in the Beebo series.

Beebo Part 11 reminds us that there is a lot more to Flash movies than great or complex animation. Beebo is about delivering the complete package.

5/5
- naru

fabulous999 responds:

I give this review a 5/5.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Great overall

This is a bundled package of good animation, a fitting score and a neat story. I don't have to say much about this Flash movie, but if you were to improve it (I am aware of the three week working time) I would advice you to add more detail to the graphics, develop the fighting scenes and add some more variety to them and lastly also develop the story.

Overall however I think this was a very nice submission as it had a good quality overall - something which I believe should be preferred over say mixed quality submissions (really good animation but unfitting score, as an example).

Keep it up!
8/10 - 4/5

anime munters anime munters

Good overall

Well animated, funny with a fitting song. Good job.

A chat with the Murray A chat with the Murray

It's the truth

Murray is one hell of a bball player .. We all know it.. !

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Great

I was positively surprised when I watched this. It's fun when animators take time to do something that's unique and hasn't already been 'taken on' many times before. Western-style Flash isn't something you see everyday!

What I like most about this is the style, theme and animation. A solid, complete and consistent story told with consistently good animation accompanied by a song that runs through the entire animation.

The only thing I didn't feel comfortable was the song. I felt that it didn't quite live up to the Western-theme and that there are probably better songs to have in this kind of Flash. This is despite the fact that the Flash is probably based on the song.

Overall, I must say that this is a great Flash animation, and that it should certainly serve as an example for other Flash animators when it comes to originality, animation and storytelling in Flash.

4/5 ~ 8/10

AlmightyHans responds:

I really appreciate reviews like these. constructive criticism. thank you so much for expressing your point of view so professionally. i truly appreciate an audience like yours.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

Nicely done

Well made and funny!

Tom and Wade talk money! Tom and Wade talk money!

Immortal classic

Superb classic, definitely a part of Newgrounds history.

Tanner is the man <3

Its a Tank! Its a Tank!

Well done!

Well filmed and edited, good acting as well, good job you dudeos!

BEEBO Part 2 BEEBO Part 2

Bringing the comedy of BEEBO Part 1 to a new level

BEEBO Part 2 takes all the goods of BEEBO Part 1 and works perfectly as a continuation for the already superb first part of the series.

In this part of the series, you get to see more of the special ways that Beebo & Harry interacts in public, and therefore getting to know the main characters of the series better.

Apart from the amazing simplistic classic animation and artwork, great sound effects, excellent narration, original characters and good voice acting from BEEBO Part 1, BEEBO Part 2 brings even better comedy to the viewers whilst maintaining to keep the same style that was loved in the first part of the series.

Love it. Laugh it.